The Solar Wind Turbine uses a photovoltaic solar cell to generate electricity from sunlight. This electricity drives a miniature motor that turns the rotor blades and lights up an LED. The stronger the sunlight, the faster the blades will turn. Exceptional quality and craftsmanship, all of Inpro Solar's products are made in Germany and make excellent executive gifts. The solar cells used in Inpro Solar toys and models generate electricity when the sun shines on them. This electricity is used to drive a small motor that then turns a wheel or rotor blade, making the models move in sunlight. Truly the magic of the universe! They will also work under a halogen spotlight, but not under fluorescent or neon light tubes, energy-saving light bulbs or LED.
- Aluminum metal solar wind turbine generates electricity from light
- As the sun shines on the solar panel, rotor blades spin and an LED lights up
- Exceptional quality and craftsmanship, made in Germany
- Solar cells are encapsulated in a flexible space-approved polymer
- No batteries required - works with the power of sunlight or a halogen lamp
Express Delivery (in selected areas) : within 24 hours