- Create the perfect watch for any occasion
- Classic colors to change your look in an instant
- Comfortable, durable materials make these bands perfect for daily and nightly wear, during workouts and beyond
- Available in Black and Plum now
Fitbit Blaze has everything you need to stay fit, connected and look good doing it. With an entire lineup of metal, leather and sport bands and frames available, you can find the accessory that fits your workout, your outfit and your personality to stay motivated, on trend and on track toward goals.
The Fitbit Blaze Classic band is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches, and
includes a surgical-grade stainless steel buckle.
The Fitbit Blaze Classic band is sweat, rain and splash proof, but not swim proof or shower proof. We recommend taking the band off before showering, as it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
If the Fitbit Blaze Classic band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. These are some of our Keep it Clean tips:
- Regularly clean your band and wrist—especially after working out or sweating. Rinse the band with water or wipe it with a small amount of rubbing alcohol. Do NOT use hand soap, body soap, dish soap, hand sanitizers, cleaning wipes or household cleaners which could get trapped beneath the band and irritate skin. Always dry the band well before putting it back on.
- To remove build-up of lotions and oils (such as sunscreen, insect repellent and moisturizers) that can be trapped beneath the band, we recommend that you use a soap-free cleanser like Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser or Aquanil, rinse thoroughly, and dry well.
- For tough spots, stains or buildup on your band, scrub with a wet soft-bristled toothbrush.
- For light-colored elastomer accessory bands, minimize direct contact with dark-colored clothing, as color transfer may occur.