- These are the softest ones with the most “squishiness” and “give” to them. Recommended for mild chewers and/or beginners practicing biting/chewing skills
- As an oral fidget for sensory seekers craving stimulation and proprioceptive input. These are also alternative to chewing on hands, knuckles, shirts, pencils, etc.
- They are a perfect alternative to tooth-grinding and/or thumb-sucking. To help decrease oral defensiveness and food aversions.
- To practice biting/chewing without the risk of choking. They help in working on jaw strength and stability and oral motor skills.
- It helps to build oral strength, mobility, and control. To satisfy the urge to chew for individuals who are fed through a g-tube.
- Mogambo Khush Hua Hindi Movie Quote Printed Coffee Mug- 11 oz AED18.00
- Nessan 350ml Flask Stainless Water Bottle - White AED35.00
Diwali Gift Mini Cake / Gluten Free Fudge Jars in a Box - Light Blue
Diwali Gift Mini Gluten Free Fudge Box Navy
Diwali Gift Mini Gluten Free Fudge Box Peach