- ARK’s One-Way Straws make drinking easier for those with a weak suck, oral motor difficulties or problems generating and maintaining suction.
- Each straw features a built-in valve that controls the direction of fluid one-way – fluid flows up into the straw but does not empty back into the cup.
- This results in less air being ingested and less effort is required to drink.
- Users tend to experience less coughing and choking while consuming fluids.
- As the valves are built-in, these straws provide both convenience for the caregiver and discretion for the user.
- ARK’s One-Way Straws are – Made from medical grade materials – no BPA, latex, lead, phthalates and PVC Can be used on their own, or with either the Cip-Kup® or Sip-Tip® to further assist drinking (but are not compatible with the Bear Bottle) • Not recommended for carbonated beverages Recommended for thin liquids (water, milk, juice without pulp, etc) Can be used for some thickened liquids – “nectar” consistency works fine. “Honey” is a bit harder to suck through the straw, but it does work. “Pudding” does not work, as it is too thick. Made in the USA All bottles and accessories are sold separately. Adult supervision is recommended
- Mogambo Khush Hua Hindi Movie Quote Printed Coffee Mug- 11 oz AED18.00
- Nessan 350ml Flask Stainless Water Bottle - White AED35.00
Diwali Gift Mini Cake / Gluten Free Fudge Jars in a Box - Light Blue
Diwali Gift Mini Gluten Free Fudge Box Navy
Diwali Gift Mini Gluten Free Fudge Box Peach